Today we went to Koenigswinter, which is a place south of Bonn on the Rhein. The sun and water made for great pictures and a relaxing day of "spazieren gehen"
This place looks like a beach, and if I wouldnt have already known, I would have never guessed I was in Germany
Its now a tradition that me and Bruna have to attempt a jumping picture everywhere we go
Bruna, Miguel and I
just hangin' out
Here is another Portuguese person and a Hungarian person.
Unfortunately I dont have many stories to go along with today, other than the pictures that you see. Classes have gone into full swing so I am pretty busy because of that. I just recently found out that I will be representing Columbia in the Security council for the international Bonn Model UN competition next month. Trips to various cities are in the works. Stay posted, activity will pick up soon.
So, will you have to learn Spanish now while representing Columbia? Will the Model UN be ganz auf Deutsch? Do you get to wear the special UN style earphones? Guess you'll be learning a lot about Columbia. Maybe I can go down there to do some research for you. I know a little Spanish.
ReplyDeleteEs wird ganz auf Englisch eigentlich, weil Menschen aus so viele Laender kommen werden. And yeah I will be learning a lot about Columbia and its foreign policies
ReplyDeleteSounds great....and apparently exactly what you want to learn more about. Ich kann Englisch.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see some Bruna and Christen jumping pictures throughout the University
ReplyDelete