Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BIMUN Conference

As some of you may know, I am participating in an international Model United Nations conference this week, it is  really, really fun; however there is things to do literally all day long into the night and the debates are actually quite taxing. So far I am having a lot of fun, and I will write more about this experience later when I have a bit more free time, but I am posting two videos in which I am in.... the second one is more making fun of me than anything.... the people on the media team are my friends so they thought they would put in my blooper reals instead....

3 comments:

  1. Pretty nice that even the non native English speakers did a pretty good job of stating their points (dreads in the international debates, how modern!), despite the seemingly party like atmosphere in the background....was it fun? Du siehst ein wenig muede aus. Looks very involving and very much fun. Which country do you represent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the BIMUN what is the "SINUB" stand for?

    How many students were participating? How many from Bonn U?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SINUB is just the acronym for the French translation, since some of the committees were in french. Only a handful of students participated from Bonn and a total of 200 all together I believe were partakers.

    ReplyDelete