Saturday, November 26, 2011

Noway or Norway

Like I said, I stole the pictures off facebook from Conor and Bruna so here they are:











You may ask yourself why so many of the boat pictures are only me or Conor, in otherwords.... where are the other tourists.... well it was a bit nippy this day so everyone stayed in the warm cabin of the boat including Bruna and Miguel, but Conor and I stayed on deck.... Im glad we did though because it really wasnt too cold and there was beautiful scenery all around.... like this picture for example (one of my favorites)







So for this one above, it may look very plain/uneventful but the first night we were in Oslo and the biggest building in the whole city happened to be a hotel with a giant glass elevator on the side. We snuck into the Hotel and searched everywhere to find how to ride the elevator.... we ended up sneaking past the bar on the top floor to find this employees only room and it had THE elevator in it..... we were so thrilled, and we got to see all of Oslo on the way down.






3 comments: