I created this blog for my friends and family (but mostly just for myself) to document my study abroad trip to Bonn, Germany from September 2011 to JULY!!!! 2012.
Great to see more of the family outings. Aachen, Karl der Grosse, another Weihnachtsmarkt....Brendan seems to really like the curry Wurst. Has he tried Fettwurst (ech!). ASeems to have been a little mishap before the last train? How's everyone doing? Happy Christmas Eve to you all!
It was my mom who almost had a little trip into the street right before we got on the train. I think everyone is doing well in Europe, they are all going to guest blog later
Great to see more of the family outings. Aachen, Karl der Grosse, another Weihnachtsmarkt....Brendan seems to really like the curry Wurst. Has he tried Fettwurst (ech!). ASeems to have been a little mishap before the last train? How's everyone doing? Happy Christmas Eve to you all!
ReplyDeleteIt was my mom who almost had a little trip into the street right before we got on the train. I think everyone is doing well in Europe, they are all going to guest blog later
ReplyDelete