Hopefully it stays semi-cool, otherwise my plan to not pack any shorts may come back to bite me =/
I created this blog for my friends and family (but mostly just for myself) to document my study abroad trip to Bonn, Germany from September 2011 to JULY!!!! 2012.
Friday, September 2, 2011
I'm on the Edge
In 48 more hours I'll be in the airport getting ready to leave for Newark Int Airport. After weeks and months of preparing for this, I am so anxious to leave I wish that I were on the flight right now. I know this post is short, but I really don't have anything to express besides my complete excitement for this next week. As my Dad says, you know you're close to leaving when your trip starts to show up on the 10 day forecast:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment