Sunday, September 18, 2011

Technical difficulties

As you can see below my video upload didnt exactly work like I wanted to. Instead I put it on youtube and I am putting the link here for anyone who wants to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me if you guys like videos! I obviously wouldn't do it all the time but maybe for my excursions or something? I am going to another castle this Wed and I am gonna try it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cristen....all the photos and vids are great to view and to see what you find interesting. Great to get a slice of Deutschland in 2011 through your eyes. There's a great article reprinted from the LA Times in the local Santa Rosa Press Democrat of Chris Kraul's visit in May to the Beethoven festival including Riesling and Kolsch. Keep up all the fun things to see. VJC

    ReplyDelete